Final Expense With IMOP?
American Amicable American Amicable’s EZ Issue Whole Life & Final Expense for All Ages and All Health Conditions. The American Amicable Golden Solution: Issue Ages 50 to 85, for ALL Health Conditions. Grandchild Rider Available. Minimum Face Amount:... [Read more...]
Final Expense Leads
Why Final Expense?
Final Expense Training
American Amicable’s EZ Issue Whole Life & Final Expense for All Ages and All Health Conditions.
3 Plans Available
Immediate Death Benefit
Graded Death Benefit
Return of Premium Death Benefit
Are you tired of filling out a BOOK for an application?
Tired of NOT knowing whether a policy will be issued?
American Amicable does not consider the “occasional cigar and pipe smoker” as a tobacco risk? That’s right!! Individuals that only occasionally smoke cigar or use a tobacco pipe are now considered non tobacco on our Final Expense Plans.
Washington National’s EZ Issue Final Expense for Ages 50-85.
Universal Life Insurance with No Medical Exam!- “Easy UL” from American Amicable
Here are some features of American Amicable’s Easy UL:
• 15 year No Lapse Guarantee
• Short, Fast application process
• No Medical Exam through $250,000! (NO Para-Med, NO Blood, NO Urine)
• Face amounts from $10,000 to $250,000
• Standard to table 4 (Accept/Reject)
NO Cost Benefits included with this universal life insurance:
• Terminal Illness Rider
• Confined Care Rider
Plus American Amicable has some other GREAT riders available!
• The very popular Disability Income Rider is available up to $1500 per month!
• The super competitive Child Rider – One low premium covers all kids (15 days – 17 years) up to $15,000 to age 25 and convertible up to 5 times or $75,000
regardless of health!!
American Amicable’s EASY TERM! Non Med Term Life Insurance.
Insurance if you need it…Assurance if you don’t…(Return of Premiums)
- “Non-Med” $250,000 to age 70 Term Life Insurance
- No Blood, No Urine, No Paramed
- Jet Issued in 2 to 3 days
|10-Year Issue||Ages 18-70|
|20-Year Issue||Ages 18-65|
|30-Year Issue||Ages 18-55, age nearest birthday|
Non Med Term Life Insurance with these great features…
- Face amounts $25,000 to $250,000
- No policy fee
- Short 5 question application; up to 4 tables issued standard
- Disability Income with 60 Day Elimination, Critical Illness, WP, ADB, and Child Term Riders
United Teacher Associates First Diagnosis Cancer Benefit Policy
The United Teacher Associates First Diagnosis Benefit Policy (FDC) pays a maximum benefit amount paid directly to your client between $10,000 – $50,000 on First Diagnosis of Internal Cancer or Malignant Melanoma.
Great Commissions. Lifetime Renewals
Solutions Cancer from Washington National
Issue Ages (may vary by state)
Premium rates have NEVER been raised on an existing Washington National Solutions Cancer policyholder.
United Teacher Associates First Diagnosis Plan
The United Teacher Associates First Diagnosis Cancer Benefit Plan (FDC) pays a maximum benefit amount paid directly to your client between $10,000 – $50,000 on First Diagnosis of Internal Cancer or Malignant Melanoma.
The great thing about this policy is you can customize it into a critical illness plan. How? With the First Diagnosis Heart Attack & First Major Heart Surgery Rider. The max issue age for this rider is age 64.
It pays $10,000 – $50,000 (your clients choice) on first diagnosis of heart attack and first major heart surgery. Complete terms of the rider are listed in the state specific brochure.
Great Commissions. Lifetime Renewals
Critical Illness Insurance from Washington National.
Washington National’s Critical Solutions, critical illness coverage, helps protect your clients’ family, finances and future. With three coverages and two benefit options, your clients can be prepared for the most common critical illnesses.
1. Critical Illness Cancer only.
2. Critical Illness without cancer – covers heart attack, stroke and end-stage renal failure.
3. Critical Illness with cancer – covers cancer, heart attack, stroke and end-stage renal failure.
Issue Ages – guaranteed renewable for life
Policy issue is based on simple yes/no questions (2 cancer, 2 heart, HIV and smoker). No underwriting. Same day issue!